Tuesday 30 July 2013

Backer Views #001

As an experiment I decided to put together a new short podcast, kind of like the Writers Interviews that we have made previously. It's called Backer Views and each episode I'll be interviewing a member of the Elite Dangerous community to get their thoughts on the design decisions and development of the game.

I've already recorded and edited the first episode, featuring John Harper. We discuss some very interesting topics such as PvP (oh yeah), smuggling and alpha/beta testing.


Let me know what you think. I'm trying to find a short burst of intro/outro music at the moment, but didn't want to delay releasing it to the public. If you have any suggestions about who would suit being the next interviewee then feel free to make suggestions (even if it's yourself!)
No anonymous comments allowed. Don't be cowardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment